How can I get a License?
The prices of the Sports Documents, which will be valid in 2023 season, have been announced after the TOSFED Board of Management approval, and the details are as follows;
1. Athlete License Transactions are conducted by Directorates of Youth and Sports Provincial/District as of the 2020 season, in accordance with the Sports License, Visa and Transfer Regulation, published in Resmi Gazete (Official Newspaper), dated 04/12/2019 and numbered 30978. For detailed information, you can check out the License section on our website.
2. Team Certificate/Competitor and Driver Sports Certificate, in addition to the Athlete License obtained from the Directorates of Youth and Sports Provincial/District will be given by TOSFED.
3. The Athlete License Fee to be collected from the Directorates of Youth and Sports Provincial/District is 1.000 TL in all branches, and this fee will be deposited into the bank account of the Turkish Automobile Sports Federation (TOSFED). Similarly, all sports document fees in the chart above will be paid to TOSFED.
4. Sports Competitor/Driver’s License is created online through TOSFED’s official website and there are credit card payment/bank transfer alternatives.
5. As a new practice, female athletes who will apply for a sports document for the first time in 2023 will not be charged a sports document fee valid for he 2023 season. In addition, our female athletes, who had a license in the past years and will receive a sports certificate again in 2023, will receive their sports certificates valid for the 2023 season by paying a %50 discount.
6. In 2023, male athletes born in 2001 and above, who apply for a sports document for the first time in any branch, will receive their sports documents valid for the 2023 season by paying a %50 discount.
7. These incentive discounts applied to female athletes and male athletes under the age of 22, mentioned in the fifth and sixth articles are not valid in the sports documents given for TÜBİTAK and TOSFED Yıldızını Arıyor.
8. Our athletes participating in TÜBİTAK races must obtain a Track A Local Sports Driver’s License.
9. Team Certificate and Brand licenses cannot be obtained by online application. A direct application must be made to TOSFED Licensing Department for these documents and licenses.
10. It is possible to participate in local branches’ provincial races with National Sports Competitor/Driver’s License. However, the opposite of this practice does not apply (ex. to participate in a national race with a local certificate).
11. It is possible to participate in Rally B branches with a Rally A Sports Competitor/Driver’s License. However, the opposite of this practice does not apply (eg. to participate in a rally with climbing/rallycross sports certificate)
12. Athletes competing in special cup organizations must obtain the “National Driver’s Sports Certificate” of the relevant branch.